What are homeopathic remedies for the nervous system?
Homeopathy is complementary medicine. It is used as an alternative and natural treatment for certain diseases. This includes anxiety. There are many homeopathic remedies for anxiety, including club moss, pulsatilla, aconite, and others. Much research has been done to determine if homeopathy works for anxiety. Homeopathy has been used for more than two centuries and many people claim that it works.
However, reports on homeopathic remedies can be flawed, unscientific, or biased. For this reason, homeopathy remains an alternative approach outside of the mainstream. However, it has some merits, including the placebo effect, when used as a treatment for anxiety. Homeopathy also has few side effects if it is administered safely and correctly.
Homeopathic remedies for the “nervous system”
- Ignatia Amara: The homeopathic remedy Ignatia Amara (Ign.) Comes from the San Ignacio bean, which is the seed of Ignatia Amaris, a climbing shrub native to China, the Philippines, and Indonesia.
- Avena Sativa: Avena Sativa homeopathic remedy is made from wild oats and is found in the species that include the cereal grains and seeds of this plant.
- Raw Coffea: Just like coffee kills the nerves, Coffea Cruda relaxes them, relieving many stress-related symptoms as you go along, including hypersensitivity, jittery, sharp headaches, and of course insomnia due to an overactive mind. , arousal, caffeine, or coffee.
Homeopathic remedies for neurological disorders (demyelinating diseases)
The human body has a very intricate nervous system, which is made up of a network of nerves. The nervous system, which contains the motor nervous system, the sensory nervous system, and the autonomic nervous system, performs several important functions in the human body. Therefore, any problem related to the nervous system requires a careful examination to determine the diseases and prescribe the drug to the patient.
Any dysfunction of the nervous system can lead to serious neurological problems such as paralysis, stroke, epilepsy, hysteria, etc. A demyelinating disease or disorder occurs due to damage to the protective covering called the myelin sheath that surrounds nerve fibers in the brain and spine. Cable nerve impulses stop or slow down when the myelin sheath is damaged and the patient suffers from a number of neurological problems.
There are many types of demyelinating diseases. Some of the most common are multiple sclerosis, optic neuromyelitis, optic neuritis, transverse myelitis, and acute disseminated encephalomyelitis. Of these, multiple sclerosis is the most common nerve disorder. It occurs due to inflammation and injury to the myelin sheath. This results in inflammation of the nerve fibers causing multiple areas of sclerosis or scarring.
Homeopathic remedies for neurological diseases
Homeopathy has excellent remedies for neurological disorders. This is because homeopathic treatment focuses on the person and their pathological condition. In addition, homeopathic medicines are prescribed after taking into account the constitutional type of the patient, such as physical, emotional, and psychological makeup and his medical history. A skilled homeopath determines all factors, including the patient’s miasmatic tendency before determining any treatment. Some of the remedies for demyelinating diseases are:
- Causticum: it is an actual remedy for multiple sclerosis that manifests itself in chronic paralytic conditions. Symptoms are tearing, drawing pains, and severe weakness. The other indications are total paralysis of parts of the body such as vocal cords, tongue, eyelids, face, bladder, and extremities. The patient experiences vision problems and dark spots in the center of vision and restless legs with weak ankles at night.
- Gelsemium: This is the finest known curative homeopathic treatment for motorized paralysis. It acts on the nervous system and works best when there is dizziness, tremors, drowsiness, and paralysis of the throat, larynx, and extremities. It also asks for strong indications of motor nerve problems such as muscle cramps, lack of muscle coordination, runny urine, chills, tremors, partial paralysis of the bladder, heavy eyelids, and blurred vision.
- Oxalic Acid: Oxalic acid is an effective medication for posterior cerebral and spinal multiple sclerosis. The indications are lancinating, stabbing, and spasmodic pains in different parts of the external body. The other symptoms are muscle prostration, numbness, tingling, and back pain.
- Phosphorus: It is the best curative for atrophy and softening of the brain and spinal cord, causing prostration, tremors, numbness, and complete paralysis. The symptoms are locomotor ataxia. Also, sensory-motor nerve paralysis can result in paralysis from the tips of the fingers to the feet. The patient experiences vulnerability to light, sound, touch, and thunder.