What are neurological disorders?
Neurological disorders or neurological ailments are certain conditions or problems of the brain, spine, and nerves along with disorders associated with the central nervous system in general. Neurological ailments can become extremely severe at times, which can result in creating serious problems for affected individuals. To know the names of the most common neurological disorders or ailments, read carefully.
- Alzheimer disease
- Brain tumor
- Cerebral palsy
- Disc disease of the lower back or neck
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Psychiatric conditions such as obsessive-compulsive disorder, severe depression
- Spinal cord injury
- neurological ailments
The homeopathic treatment of diverse types of neurological ailments aims to provide a deeper cure so that pretentious individuals can lead as normal a life as possible. This is exactly what homeopathy does so that people affected by neurological disorders can effectively manage symptoms.
Causes of Neurological Ailments
The brain and spinal cord are protected with various membranes that are insulating in nature. Now, these membranes are vulnerable to both pressure and force. Peripheral nerves are those that are quite deep under the skin and are also vulnerable to damage. Therefore, any damage to these membranes, nerves, brain, or spinal cord can result in a neurological disorder. These ailments can result in affecting the entire neurological pathway or just a single neuron. Only a very small alteration in the structural pathway of the neuron can result in its malfunction. Some of the important causes of neurological diseases are as follows:
- Causes related to the individual’s lifestyle
- Various types of infections can cause neurological ailments
- Genetics plays a vital role in causing these neurological ailments
- Some nutrition-related conditions, such as deficiency of a vital nutrient, vitamin, etc., can lead to a neurological disorder
- External factors and environmental conditions or influences also contribute to neurological ailments
- Physical injuries can lead to numerous neurological disorders
Homeopathy designs a suitable and effective treatment plan for the treatment of people affected by any neurological disorder or ailment so that both positive and satisfactory results are obtained. Certain homeopathic medicines used for the treatment of different types of neurological ailments are the ones mentioned below:
- Causticum is an extremely effective solution for multiple sclerosis and is also useful in chronic paralytic infections
- Gelsemium is the best homeopathic medicine for motor paralysis which acts quickly on the nervous system when there are tremors, dizziness, drowsiness, and so on.
- Oxalic acid is a very effective medicine for cerebral and posterior sclerosis of the spine along with shooting or spasmodic pains in different parts of the body.
- Phosphorus acts as a great remedy for atrophy as well as for softening the brain or spinal cord.
- Kalium bromatum is indicated for neurological ailments that arise from extremely serious situations.
- Aconite is used for ailments that arise from some sudden shock.